Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:16:13 -0800
From:      Ray Marler <rmarler@tomatoweb.com>
To:        "'Clem.Dye@wdr.com'" <Clem.Dye@wdr.com>, "marko@uk.radan.com" <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multi-Boot Successfull

I got FreeBSD Installed to my HDD# 3, with multiboot options so I can still
boot to DOS/WIN3.11, Win95a on HDD#1, or WinNT on HDD#2, or FreeBSD on
HDD#3.

During the install process of FreeBSD, I told it to install on Drive #3,
and to load BootMGR on Drive #1 and #3

The BootMGR must be installed on your primary boot drive in order to work.

On my system, boot menu comes up saying F1 for DOS, or F5 for FreeBSD.  If
I choose F1, I boot to the NT bootloader and can then choose DOS/WIN,
Win95, or NT.   If I choose F5, I then can boot to FreeBSD.

Good luck loading on your new HDD in a couple of weeks.

Ray Marler,
rmarler@tomatoweb.com