Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:20:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@securepipe.com>
To:        Michael Sharp <ms@probsd.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -stable fails

I realized I forgot to state that I got this message a couple hours
ago. (3-4 ish)  Realized it after I sent the mail.  I got sidetracked and
recomposed the email and didn't look to see I only had half the paragraph
highlighted.

Previously smacked into the keyboard

> re-cvsup and try make buildworld again. You might have cvsuped during a co
> mmit and didnt get the required full commit.
>
> michael
> > cvsup'ed about 10 minutes ago and ran make -j4 buildworld and it failed.
> >   Here's the snippit.  I'm not on the mailing list, any questions feel
> > free  to emails me.  I received the same message before and after
> > running a make  clean.

<Snip error messages>

--
Rob Zietlow
Network Security Engineer

There are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand
binary, and those who don't.