Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:55:47 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        aaron <aaron@lo-res.org>
Cc:        Freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 handbook entry

aaron wrote:

>Dear doc team,
>
> I am currently preparing a chapter on IPv6 for the handbook.
>A draft version is available on http://www.biterror.net/fbsd/ipv6.html .
>
>Please take a look at it. Provided that you like it I will take some extra
>effort to make it clean and add some extra sections which are still missing.
>
>Thanks for the great effort everybody is putting into the FreeBSD docs!
>
>greetings,
>aaron.

Can I say something about 17.13.2 where the growing of routing tables
are concerned, you may want to dip into CIDR (Connectionless interdomain
routing protocol) which helps this fact, I don't remember much about it
(rfc ref or other) but it was designed to help with large routing tables...

Tom Rhodes