Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:49:21 -0800
From:      "Me" <cary@thevirtualwebstore.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   makeing bsd work

Could you plese direct me to someone or some area that has detailed
instructions
on getting freebsd to allow my 4 win98 boxes to access the net thru freebsd
3.4release.
I have tried for 6 weeks to get it to work. And have reinstalled it atleast
a dozen times.
the freebsd box has two nics one for the local lan and one for the DSL
connection. I guess I
am not getting the picture. Most of the time after i install freebsd I can
get on the web with
the freebsd box thru KDE. If I make any changes to rc.conf, then i can't get
the web any more and
can't return the system to its original state. Could somebody help. I am at
that give up point.
Thanks in Advance
CW