Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:53:28 -0500
From:      Jaime <jaime@snowmoon.com>
To:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reverse DNS and single IP address space

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 07:50  PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> Is that easier than "nslookup 1.2.3.4"?

	Oops!  I forgot that nslookup has a command line more.  I usually use
it when I want an interactive mode.  :)

> Unfortunately, most of it was wrong :-(

	To be fair, the question was lacking critical background data.  In
addition, its a broad topic and people may have assumed that he knew
the significance of the IP address that he mentioned (which is part of
the default named.conf and meant only as an example).  Heck, after
fixing DNS issues on a backbone ISP for 8 months, I forgot how complex
DNS issues seem to the average Joe.

							Jaime