Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:15:28 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        "Sean C. Farley" <scf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Linux - Skulltag / FMOD issue

Hello Sean,

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 03:34:20PM -0600, Sean C. Farley wrote:
> >   ALSA lib pcm.c:2211:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
> >   I  System::init returned error code 62
> >   GSound init failed. Using nosound.
>
> Does this fix it:  export SDL_AUDIODRIVER=dsp

It didn't help, but the following did help: Selecting the SDL Audio
Driver in Doom.

Sorry have to be brief, there are monsters to chainsaw!

(Will submit port later. Once I've killed the end-level boss)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis		Website: http://www.mavetju.org/
edwin@mavetju.org	Weblog:  http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/