Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 00:25:49 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        John Lengeling <johnl@raccoon.com>, Tom Muchmore <tmuch@poncacitynews.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AMI PERC2 RAID

Not sure where to ask the question, but is there a way to find out if there
are any plans to support these cards in the near future?  I need to install
& configure 5 servers in the next 60 days, and it would suck to have to
look for a different OS just cuz of the RAID card that management wants to
buy...

Thanks,
John