Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:26:42 -0700
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   printing question

I have a HP952C printer connected via parallel cable to my FreeBSD box, and
it works great.
I also have 6 NT servers which print to that printer. They all print to it
fine, up to around 7 pages
or so, then the print jobs just go off to nowhere-land. I am trying to
print a 17 page .xls document
but can only get it to print by splitting it into two print jobs.

Any ideas why this is? I can send printcap if necessary.

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)