Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:15:50 +0800
From:      "Louie Larin" <louiel@asti.dost.gov.ph>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   question?

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C157CE.A00EF9A0

    I'm trying to run the mbone applications in my system. unfortunately =
i'm having some proble with the audio and video part.

    in the video part. I've managed to run the brooktree part but having =
some trouble with the quickcam. it says that it need some tcl7.6 and =
tk4, where can i get this files or where can i find a vic program or any =
video program that will work with freebsd 4.3

    about the audio part. how do i configure the sound card to support =
multicasting. cause when i tried to use vat the output audio is rather =
garbled, echoed and when i used the rat the talk bitrate is 130Kbps and =
the listin is 260Kbps. but the rest is working just fine.=20

    -lrl

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C157CE.A00EF9A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm trying to run =
the mbone=20
applications in my system. unfortunately i'm having some proble with the =
audio=20
and video part.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; in the video part. =
I've managed=20
to run the brooktree part but having some trouble with the quickcam. it =
says=20
that it need some tcl7.6 and tk4, where can i get this files or where =
can i find=20
a vic program or any video program that will work with freebsd =
4.3</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; about the audio =
part. how do i=20
configure the sound card to support multicasting. cause when i tried to =
use vat=20
the output audio is rather garbled, echoed and when i used the rat the =
talk=20
bitrate is 130Kbps and the listin is 260Kbps. but the rest is working =
just fine.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
-lrl</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C157CE.A00EF9A0--