Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:07:37 +0200
From:      Cs <bimmer@field.hu>
To:        Christopher Forgeron <csforgeron@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.1-REL - network unaccessible after high traffic
References:  <374339249.53058039.1433681874571.JavaMail.root@uoguelph.ca>	<55744F28.5000402@field.hu>	<CAB2_NwA-D7bH47=Qkf9QLF3=mZOQBVo81bUsQzQr02W9U4vHMA@mail.gmail.com>	<557AB1BB.60502@field.hu>	<CAB2_NwA9i-wMXGH2%2BcP9SWxDMNomFRjoVP25hsGWaTDGjBxFTw@mail.gmail.com>	<557AD10D.5070205@field.hu>	<CAB2_NwAeD43tSwWO3LGuniRMNZ3TVupOuLWj3aUm228jLT2y1A@mail.gmail.com>	<557AD2FA.103@field.hu> <CAB2_NwCgEvmMxqmAotO1USsipXOSaGkwK3Uu%2BiVbKd9_bn%2BLWg@mail.gmail.com>

I'll take your advice and give it a shot, thanks :)