Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:09:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
Subject:   Re: [syslog-ng] building 2.0 on freebsd

--===============0909071775==

You should try to work closely with the FreeBSD port maintainer for
sysutils/syslog-ng to integrate 2.x into a Port.  Unless there is a
liscencing restriction I don't know preventing a enw sysutils/syslog-ng2/
port, we're still at 1.6.11 in Ports.

Since there is no declared port maintainer right now, look at the CVS log
for those who've been commiting fixes to the Makefile:

[..in no particular order...]
mnag@
linimon@
garga@
sem@
erwin@
novel@
pav@
demon@
ijliao@
will@
olgeni@
steve@
pat@
edwin@

~BAS

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."

--Apple-Mail-13--154904225

On Oct 12, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Vivek Khera wrote:

> What do I need to install to get eventlib on this system?

i guess i searched not hard enough... i finally found it.  never
mind :-(

--Apple-Mail-13--154904225--