Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 15:00:40 +0300
From:      Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Modem stuff?

Hi all,
We have some FreeBSD based terminal servers with 32 modems each.
How can deny +++ATH0 attacks to  our Dial-Up clients?
I have been already set S2=127(disable escape character) on servers
modems, but clients modems also need to set S2 register.
I try to set remote modems with ping containing pattern
"+++ATS2=127&WO1\r", in many times successfully, but  any of modems can
not be set properly.
It is possible to filter IP packets containing patterns like  +++ATH0 or
any other way to set S2 register remotely?

Thanks in advance

Regards

--
 Krassimir Slavchev           Bulinfo Ltd.
 krassi@bulinfo.net           (+359-2)963-3652