Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:58:22 +0200
From:      Stefan Walter <stefan@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        miwi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security/gorilla is broken by lang/itcl update

Hi,

J. Porter Clark, 07.07.10, 04:37h CEST:

> A recent revision of lang/itcl has apparently broken
> security/gorilla, which now pops up a window which says:
>
>   The Password Gorilla requires the
>   [incr Tcl] add-on to Tcl. Please install
>   the [incr Tcl] package.
>
> I've tried reinstalling itcl and everything else tcl- and
> tk-related, to no avail.  I don't know tcl and can't begin to
> fix it myself.  Any advice?

there's an update to security/gorilla in ports/147833 (see [1]). I don't
know if there's a problem with it or when miwi (cc'd) is going to commit
it. Maybe it fixes your problem.

There's also a second PR for security/gorilla in ports/148388 (see [2])
which seems to reference the problem you described.

Regards,
Stefan

[1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/147833
[2]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/148388