Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:34:51 -0400
From:      "Gemini Domino" <computerdeity@geocities.com>
To:        "John Baldwin" <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold" <gunnar@paganlibrary.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot loader CLEARING active parition flags??!?!

In my case, if you press F1 to boot windows, its fine. But once you press
F5, ad0 doesnt have a flag anymore. Maybe its just that certain BIOSes dont
recognize active partitions on secondary or slave drives?

*********

"To live alone one must be a beast or a god, says Aristotle. Leaving out the
third case: one must be both -- a philosopher"

"The better the state is established, the fainter is humanity. To make the
individual uncomfortable, that is my task."

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only
ones that modern men still read with exactness."

"The bite of conscience, like the bite of a dog into a stone, is a
stupidity."

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche