Date:      15 Sep 00 20:05:02 PKT
From:      Zaki Hassan Qureshi <zhqureshi@usa.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Email Configuration

Dear Sir/Madam

Please help me in configuring email on freebsd unix, I am using sendmail =
and
qpopper, and can u please send me all the configuration required for emai=
server based on freebsd and whats required on the client end, I am able t=
send email through telnet which is received through outlook express but i=
 am
facing problem in sending email through the outlook express, please send =
me
the necessary details as soon as possible

kind Regards

Zaki