Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:45:05 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Subject:   Re: linux-jdk1.3.0_02 problems [Was: JDK1.1.8 segfaults]

Hi Greg and all,

> Ok, so maybe the port doesn't need patches...but thats definitely the
> message Ernst was getting.  Whne was your 4.2-STABLE system last rebuilt
> Ernst?  If its before this commit, you prolly need to rebuild and try
> again.

The system that didn't give an error message:

   FreeBSD heinz.jollem.com 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #8:
   Sat Mar  3 16:58:33 CET 2001
   root@heinz.jollem.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/HEINZ  i386

The system that did give an error message:

   FreeBSD catbert.jollem.com 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #21:
   Sat Jan  2 02:11:48 CET 1999
   ernst@catbert.jollem.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/CATBERT  i386

Gonna rebuild my kernel and make world again, and then I'll let the list know
:)

--
Ernst