Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:14:23 +1300
From:      Kit Mitchell <kit@hypostasis.com>
To:        sandii@jupiter-air.co.nz
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: User PPP

Hi
I am running ppp from 8 th Nov 98 as I had a wee difficulty
getting ddial to run to ihug in 2.2.6 out of the box
My current version gives Version String
PPP Version 2.0 - $Date: 1998/11/05 21:59:47 $
You may want to get the latest from
http://www.awfulhak.org/ppp/index.html
which will include the necessary DES as I read the page

I have had no serious probs getting onto Ihug or Xtra with a
standard config.  (except the -ddial which the upgrade fixed)
Voyager may be a little different as they were running Bay
You may want to check with their Helpdesk as to what they want to see
in the way of compression etc.

Hope this helps

Kit