Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:52:46 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
To:        Stephen Hoover <shooverfbn@442spot.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WU-FTP 2.6.2 compile error on 4.5 p2

At 12:09 AM 3/28/2002 -0600, Stephen Hoover wrote:
>I am not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I thought
>its where I would start.
>I am trying compile wu-ftp 2.6.2 on 4.5 p2. I get the following error:

It wasn't clear to me, but did you compile this as a a port, or straight
distribution source?

If not a port, I see 2.6.2 is in /usr/ports/ftp/wu-ftpd and there are ~381
lines of patches which are applied.  I would try that first, just to see if
any FreeBSD specific compile issues were already resolved by the port
maintainer.

>Stephen Hoover

Christopher Schulte
http://www.schulte.org/