Date:      Thu, 07 Jan 2016 10:07:09 -1000
From:      al plant <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help with making DVD install disc

 Aloha List,

I need to make a .iso dvd 11 to test hardware.
How do I locate a i386 copy like below with a dvd designation instead of disc1
or has something changed since I did this a while ago?

 FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-i386-20160106-r293245-disc1.iso <https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD/snapshots/ISO-IMAGES/11.0/FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-i386-20160106-r293245-disc1.iso>;

I looked at handbook but couldnt find the how to for this.
See the dvd under releases but I want to test 11 for this email desktop hardware.

Happy New Year
Thanks

        ~ Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii - Phone: 808-284-2740 ~
                 Supporting FreeBSD - UNIX Computer O/S
              email: noc@hdk5.net  email: alplant.att.net
."All that's really worth doing is what we do for others" - Lewis Carrol