Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:39:38 -0400
From:      aclar02@attglobal.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Running FreeBSD on window clients

Good afternoon,
    I am a novice on unix and linux. I would like to run FreeBsd from a
CD using only RAM and no hard drive. My boss said
that this is the only way he would test FreeBSD. Each one of our Windows
systems has 128 meg of ram. He wants to run
java jobs on the FreeBSD system. I would appreciate if you could give me
any information or direction to help me out.

Thank you very much

Al  Clarke