Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 05:49:52 +0800
From:      Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan_junaidi@yahoo.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache CGI problem

Hello all,

   I  finally  found  the  cause  of  the  problem.  PHP  4.2.3. I commented the
   LoadModule  and  AddModule clauses in httpd.conf and bam!, all CGIs and Perls
   work as healthy as they can be. Solved a problem only to bring up another.

   I  installed  the  latest  PHP  from  the  ports about a week ago and did not
   noticed the problem (I used the scripts sparingly since I have to concentrate
   on something else) until two nights ago. 4.2.2 AFAIK, worked correctly. I did
   not  suspect  PHP  to  be  the cause because everything PHP is working right,
   cookie management, DB through phpma, phpBB et al.

   I  used php.ini-recommended edition from my windows edition since 4.2.0, that
   since about two  months  ago,  on my FreeBSD box and I had noticed no glaring
   exception to any application I run on Apache with 4.2.0, .1, .2 ...until 4.2.3.

   Module installed on 4.2.3
   GD2,  pdflib, pspell, bcmath, mysql, openssl, DOM, gettext, FTP, CURL, bzip2,
   crypto,   mhash,   XML-RPC,  mcrypt,  WDDX,  XSLT,  XML,  iconv,  sysvshm and
   sysvsem.

   Can  someone  verify  whether  my  case  is  an  anomaly or something previously undocumented?

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim