Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:41:43 -0400
From:      "Anish Mistry" <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   License Question

I am writing some software for company that I am consulting with, in which I
reuse code which I have licensed under a bsd-style license.  The issue is that
they don't want any other copyright info or license file distibuted with thier
software in which this application that I am writing is included from.  With the
bsd-style license you must included a copy of the license with any binaries
created by the sources that contain the license it that correct?  So would it
just be better to relicense all the bsd-style license code since i wrote all of
it, under something that would fit thier requirement?

(when i refer to the bsd-style license i am refering to the revised bsd style
license, ie. the current freebsd license.)

Thanks,

Anish Mistry
amistry@am-productions.yi.org
AM Productions http://am-productions.yi.org/