Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:24:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Sir=20Keneth=20de=20Ilmiora?= <un_profeta_negro@yahoo.es>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installation problem in the very beginning

    Hello, I am a newby of FreeBSD and I was triying to install the 4.8 version in a Pentium 200 MMX, 96 MB RAM and 3.4 GB of
hard disk, and I got a problem in the very beginning of the installation. I have written both boot disks (kernel.flp and mfsroot.flp) and everything seems to go fine  until a point at which the computer stops and shows me this:

md0: raw partition size !=slice size
md0: start0, end 8638, size 8639
md0c: start0, end 8639, size 8640
md0: truncating raw partition
md0: rejecting partition in BSD label: it isn't entirely within the slice
md0: start0, end 8638, size 8639
md0c: start0, end 8639, size 8640

    The question is: am I going to be capable to install FreeBSD on this machine? I am impatient to try it!

    Thanks for your time :-)
                                     Daniel

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versi&oacute;n: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m&aacute;s #161;Gratis!