Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:59:32 +0300
From:      Adrian ISTRATE <Adrian.Istrate@ugal.ro>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.3 freezes on Compaq Proliant ML300

         All right! Thinking again, the crahses never occur when the window
of the room is wide open, during the day. It happens mostly in the evenings
(or nights) when our system engineer has left home.
         The system is a tower on the floor with the case open, and, for
the time beeing, I will search a fan to blow on it. Oh yes, and the system
was crashing more often when it ran with the case closed.
         I have allready asked for an air conditionning directly in the
room and your opinion will surely help me.

         Thank you very much, again.

Adrian