Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tad Marko <txtad@yahoo.com>
To:        bigotfo@bigfoot.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Hang

They're all there, and they are all (apparently) correct.

Any other ideas?

Tad

--- John Murphy <bigotfo@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> >And that's where it dies. By this time, it has already read the hard
> >drive and the CD ROM several times. I'm stumped.
> >
> Tad
> I think you said the disk was made for you by a friend.  Can you look
> at the /bin directory (Windows Explorer if necessary) and make sure
> it contains over a hundred files with names like:
>
> Bin.aa
> Bin.ab
> Bin.ac etc
>
> The last one should be Bin.e something. All except the last should
> have a size of 240,640 bytes.
>
> You could look at one of the ftp mirrors to see exastly what you
> should find in /bin.
>
> HTH.
> John.

=====
It's tough being libertarian. Liberals think you're a
conservative, conservatives think you're a liberal.

This isn't my real email address.  I only use this one
when I need web access to mail. You can reply to this
note here, but my real email address is tad@earthling.net