Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:58:00 -0500
From:      "Fiorello G. Baumgartner" <fiorello.g.baumgartner@protonmail.com>
To:        Geheimnisse <geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD has a politics problem

> I really cannot wait until all of the people flipping their shit about th=
e new CoC go back to not tending to their neck hair and tipping their fedor=
as. Oh, excuse me, trilby hats or whatever they may be.
>=20
> .... Nobody cares aside from a handful of neckbeards, and nobody will car=
e in a couple of weeks because it won't affect anything.

Your comments should run afoul of *any* reasonable CoC.  They are pure cont=
empt of a strawman and have no substance.  They have no place here.

- Fiorello

=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90 Original Me=
ssage =E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90=E2=80=90

On March 7, 2018 8:31 PM, Geheimnisse <geheimnisse.atl@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really cannot wait until all of the people flipping their shit about th=
e new CoC go back to not tending to their neck hair and tipping their fedor=
as. Oh, excuse me, trilby hats or whatever they may be.
>=20
> Seriously, the new CoC is the opposite of news. Unless you plan to harras=
s others online, it will not affect you. Go back to doing whatever it is yo=
u were doing before you went on this crusade. Nobody cares aside from a han=

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?g4mjWsSp5mLBc4Geo7bDph9UpmdJfoA8lUf7TRvsEd0oRv6q3exawBOTMp03ZgjnndhNQlIeAF_NwE9iwo7mI-DTfLgPRzqcxrtOXJm84Gg=>