Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:46:56 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New port for slirp

 * > I don't mind at all!  Go right ahead and update it..

Thanks, updated!

 * - configure says there is an option to not compile ppp support into the
 *   program. I don't know if this is sufficient reason to make the port
 *   interactive to ask the user about it, so I left it as it is.

Yeah, I think that's ok.  It's not like it's not going to run without
ppp, right?

 * - The second URL in the documentation (ftp://freedom.wit.com:...) seems to
 *   be no longer valid (directory does not exist anymore).

I have no idea on this one, whatever you say is fine....

Satoshi