Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 98 01:04:08 EST5EDT
From:      niwu20@snook.com (Sex Project)
To:        niwu20@snook.com
Subject:   Biggest Porn Site On The Net!

SEX PROJECT THE LARGEST PORN SITE ON THE INTERNET

THIS IS SO HOT OVER 30 GIGS OF PICTURES , MOVIES, VIDEO, ....  We ARE the biggest site on the net

You don't believe it...Well we will give you 5 FREE min OF LIVE VIDEO SEX WITH A GIRL YOU CAN SEE AND TALK TO , just to prove it to you.

Click The link Below to GO To the site that has everything you need or have been looking for !
See the biggest site on the net. We have  Whatever you you want and more!  Best Of All its Free for a week

CLICK BELOW FOR THE WILDEST SITE ON THE NET

                      http://209.215.147.26/