Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:39:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Kwiatkowski <kwiatek@tpi.pl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, "" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with Adaptec 2120s

Hello..

I would like to install 4.7-Release on my Intel 1210 server.
I've got Adaptec 2120s iserted and two 72Gb disk
configured as Raid 1. When i start to install everything is ok,
but when system boots i've got :

**MONITOR** NormPrioCommand was received with Fib StructType=0xb0
**MONITOR** NormPrioCommand was received with Fib StructType=0x0

and few second later

SCSI Command xxxxxxxx timeout After....

How can i install 4.7 on this hardware ??

Thanks in advance

Andrzej Kwiatkowski