Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:11:23 -0400
From:      Todd Stephens <tbstep@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Internals e-book

On Saturday 11 October 2003 06:47 am, Rouan van Dalen wrote:

>  On completion of each chapter I will mail it to you (or any e-mail
> address that you supply).  I need very indepth information on how the
> internals of FreeBSD works.  Information that is non-existent.  I was
> wondering if you could help me in my quest for knowledge about
> FreeBSD.  In exchange for the knowledge, I will publish the e-book
> for free.

Take a look at http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/submitting.html

You may also want to have a read of this one to make sure you are not
duplicating any effort: http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/current.html

To get a feel for what you are getting yourself in to <g> you could read
"The Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD Operating System".  One
chapter is availabe for reading online at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/design-44bsd/

--
Todd Stephens
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,