Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 01:18:40 -0400
From:      "Scott Bogert" <scott.bogert@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   me again

sorry i asked a couple of questions that you had already answered....i had
some trouble with my mail server and was unable to get all of my mail at
first.

"Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
	You don't. How about if you mention your ISP perhaps we could help if
	we have more specifics.

it is surfree.com

as far as my HDD's go....my c drive is FAT32 (so downloading the files to
the c drive is out of the question).  but my D: drive is empty (currently
fat32 but easily changeable)  i suppose i could partition off a bit of the
drive to download the files to and then install from there....doesn't the
documentation say that FreeBSD drives can be repartitioned quite easily?
though i think i would rather install straight from the ftp server, exactly
what files would i need to get (minimum)?