Date:      Sat, 12 May 2007 18:51:30 +0500
From:      sam <samflanker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux nwn problem

> Hello all,
> I fixed my 3d issue and can play games (linux-quake3 uhexen2 neverball
> etc..) but when I run Neverwinter Nights the game loads and I can
> select a character but when I go to play the module it loads up to 3/4
> and then I get this message:
>
> Starting Neverwinter Nights...
> Abort trap (core dumped)
>
> why is that? I am not having any luck finding informtion on this.
> Anything will be greatly appreciated!

hello, *David
*
try this(solution for non-SMP system):
full unload linux-enviroment (umount linprocfs linsysfs, kldunload
linsysfs.ko linprocfs.ko linux.ko)
after
start linux-enviroment (mount linprocfs linsysfs, kldload linsysfs.ko
linprocfs.ko linux.ko)

& start your NWN server

notice(trouble): see files in directory NWN (another dir)
example:
NWN-server workdir: /usr/compat/linux/games/nwn/
# cd /usr/compat/linux/usr/compat/linux/games/nwn/
# ls
give me listing

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2007-May/003593.html

--