Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:29:20 -0700
From:      notme <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IDE Controller

I made sure my settings are correct, and Free BSD still couldn't find my
secondary IDE controller (wdc1).  Here is my result from running
dmesg | grep wd:

wdc0 at 0x1f0 -0x1f7 irq 14 on isa
wdc0: unit 0 (wd0) : <WDC AC32500H>
wd0: 2441MB  (4999680 sector), 4960 cycls, 16 head, 63 S/T, 518 B/S
wdc1 not found at 0x170
wd0s1: type 0xb, start 63, end = 3282047, size 3281958:  ok
wd0s2: type 0xa5, start 3282048, end = 4999679, size 1717632 : ok

*BTW, I have 2 partitions.  One for windows, and one for FBSD.

Thank you in advance.

Frankie