Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:55:38 -0600
From:      Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: List of sysctl variables

> I searching for a list of sysctl variables.In handbook says that it's about 5000 of sysctl variables.I can find only 50 in the internet and handbook.Where i can find a full list of sysctl variables?

I don't know of a published magical list of "all sysctl variables"
because they are dependent on what drivers you have loaded, however,
for all of the sysctl variables available to you, `sysctl -a` should
do alright for listing them (and their current values).  That means
that all you need to do is figure out what each of those does.
Luckily for you, they are arranged in a relatively ordered fashion.

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.