Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 17:05:30 -0500
From:      Steve Ames <steve@case.cioe.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   username length question?

I've got tacacs running on a freebsd (current 05/31) system. Problem I'm
running into now: On some dial in connections that establish PPP
there is a password on a specific IP address.

When I ran tacacs on my sunos machine this was no biggie... just create
a "user" with a name such as 127.0.0.1, give it a password and your done.

Under FreeBSD this stopped working as most IP addresses are longer than
8 characters... sigh.

What changes do I need to make to make it go?

					-Steve