Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:40:06 +1000
From:      Steve_Hearn@veritasdgc.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with Xfree on Release-3

Trying to install FreeBSD on a Toshiba 330CDT portable.
I'm trying Release-3.0 because I wanted to try out Scott Mitchell's
new Xircom network driver.

On firing up fvwm window manager I'm getting

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1  Shared object "libkrb.so.3" not found.

Although I've successfully installed Freebsd + X + fvwm on
a number of previous machines I've not seen this.  Can someone
identify this library for me and advise where to get it?  Is it
specific to Release-3?

Any input much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Hearn