Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:08:36 +0300
From:      "astalus razvan" <oaky20@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.
Subject:   freeBSD user

Hy.Sorry if I disturb you.My name is Marius ,and i am a FreeBSD user.I love
this OS.A few days ago I've installed freeBSD on an Pentium 2 machine at 23=
3
Mhz,with a Realtek RTL\8019 network card.I've configured the network card
but there is a problem.I can ''ping'' myself,but I can't ''ping'' anyone on
the LAN.I can't see computers on LAN,but when i scan myself from another
computer with 'LANguard' i can see my IP, my MAC,my open ports.Note that
''ifconfig'' command says that everything is OK , LAN uses DHCP and many
computers on LAN uses Windows OS.

Thank you very much for your suport.