Date:      12 Jan 2003 22:51:02 +0100
From:      "S.T." <st@e-tahan.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Evolution

Dear Sirs,
  I am using Evolution for FreeBSD since long time but i never used the
"Tasks" till recently, it's working well, but I have a problem when I
choose print, If i have 2 or 3 elements it prints correctly but when i
have large number of tasks it blocks, and the process that uses the
processor a 100% is evolution-calendar.
I have the Stable FreeBSD updated recently sources and ports tree, and i
am using evolution-1.2.0_4
Does the problem come from my settings or it's a known bug.
Thanks a lot for your help
Best Regards
ST