Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:30:01 -0700
From:      Rumen Telbizov <telbizov@gmail.com>
To:        Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Oleg Bulyzhin <oleg@freebsd.org>, Jack Vogel <jack.vogel@intel.com>, andree@opendns.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.1 ix driver vlan problem
References:  <CAENR%2B_VmdCcdfdqUz8%2BRdtnsuWDRokteAyMtLZN3BF%2BH%2BX8MjQ@mail.gmail.com> <20130925164053.GB76403@lath.rinet.ru> <CAENR%2B_XwenuVTY6bTcSTvzuUU0ZRcG-b75yFMyxLXj3r7mtO5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOYbc=y%2B3fDF0qe3-4GZ1UL%2BeyLWmOaK9Qn=JKHuXsVtZU_iw@mail.gmail.com> <CAENR%2B_Vq-djW=XtABPMW8wGrzZNmYcNpBnU-bW0WzkaWb3k_gA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOYbckRsiO91R4fUqgC-fFbbqzghaThVxBJD2pTSx3yBODkMQ@mail.gmail.com>

Jack,

Can you reproduce this problem yourself? Does it make sense to experience
this behavior?

Thanks,
Rumen Telbizov