Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:47:44 -0800
From:      Tony Saign <tony@saign.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound now working after suspend/resume

My laptop appears to have an issue with suspend/resume....

Wrote a few scripts that suspend, and resume (needed for my wireless card).
Everything is working great, but sound appears to be disabled after resume.

System is an IBM ThinkPad T20 264781U
FreeBSD 4.5-RC3

I never used suspend w/ 4.3 or 4.4, so I don't know if this is specific
to 4.5 or not??
Has anyone else seen this issue?

On a side note, I'd like to write up a T20 FreeBSD Install/FAQ/???
I've got all my scribbles and issues/fixes that I have run into, and
would appreciate anyone who is willing to contribute their success
stories, config files, tweaks, patches, etc.
Any takers?

Thanks in advance,
-Tony