Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:05:26 -0400
From:      Rod Taylor <dark@idiotswitch.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sorry, I just couldn't let this go by...

I'm mildly interested in what you consider these to be.  Can we fix these
problems?  Are they problems, or choices with long term payoffs rather than
immediate.   Does FreeBSD want a larger userbase, afterall... With the good,
comes the bad.

Rather than defending your yet to be shared thoughts.  Please discuss, with me
if noone else,  just what we can do.  And, I suggest you ignore the overly
negative feedback, and consider only the constructive feedback.  Perhaps one of
the user groups could use your thoughts to help spread it throughout their area
as a test base.  If it accomplishes what is wanted, then the project is
expanded.  If not, it's confined to that area or stopped should the results be
negative.  I make the assumption your plan is feasible.

--
Justice is incidental to law and order. -J. Edgar Hoover
(contributed by Chris Johnston)

Rod Taylor