Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:12:20 -0800
From:      Don Morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
To:        miwa_a@gm.soft.hitachi.co.jp
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inquiry about Free BSD 2.2.7

> If you have such terms and conditions, please let me
> have it. In our company policy, it is very important not

Have you already seen this page?

http://www.jp.freebsd.org/www.freebsd.org/ja/copyright/

I see the link to the copyright on that page is broken.
However, the second link on that page to the 4.4 BSD
license is very similar to the FreeBSD license.

As someone else said, you can see the English version
of the FreeBSD license at:

http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/license.html