Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:49:10 -0700
From:      Eric Hake <eric@clean.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress PCI 100

Excuse the dumb question, but what do I have to do to get my Intel
EtherExpress PCI 100 card to be recognized by FreeBSD 2.2.6?  I see the
EtherExpress 10 drivers, but when I boot with all the installable drivers
loaded, it recognizes the network card as follows:

   pci9:11:   Intel Corporation, device 0x1227, class=network (ethernet)
   int a irq 10 [no driver assigned]

Is there another driver that I need to load or something?

Any help would be appreciated!

Eric