Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:24:57 -0400
From:      alokgovil@hotmail.com
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD with GRUB existing

Dear Sir/Madam:

I installed FreeBSD 4.7-Release onto my system which already had GRUB
Bootloader (to choose between Windows 2000 and Red Hat Linux 8.0).  During
FreeBSD installation setup for bootloader, I chose "None" since bootloader
is already there.

Installation went on fine, but when I rebooted the machine, there was no
entry for FreeBSD in the existing bootloader.  :-(

Note:  During the partitioning step, I chose to install FreeBSD '/' on disk
1, and 'swap' on disk 2.

Please help.

Regards - Alok Govil