Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:34:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        =?big5?B?tsK2aLZo?= <openssh@kimo.com.tw>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hello,I come from Taiwan.

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, [big5] =B6=C2=B6h=B6h wrote:

> Hello,I come from Taiwan.
>
> Excuse me, I have a question. If I want FreeBSD4.1 update FreeBSD4.2, How=
 should I do it. , But can reserve the data of MySQL , thinks!

You can easily upgrade your system by compiling the 4.2-R or even
4.3-STABLE source code and installing the compiled base system. Please
take a look into the FreeBSD handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/synching.html

As an alternative, you can use the upgrade option of the sysinstall
utility when booting from the 4.2 CD.

Regards

Konrad Heuer                                    Personal Bookmarks:
Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche
   Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen              http://www.freebsd.org
Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen                   http://www.daemonnews.o=
rg