Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:57:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to find the time....

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, Jahanur R Subedar wrote:

> I am trying to find the time of when a particular command was executed.

What command? Unless the program has some type of loging I don't believe
there are logs to indicate when apps are run.
Will you continue to need this?
A possible solution, unless someone suggests something better, would be to
run a cron job which does ps and sends the output to a log.

You could use newsyslog to keep it under control (i.e. don't let it get
too big).