Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:47:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG '" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Pronunciations <et fin>

Ok, I'm nearly sorry I asked.  I was going to tally the results and
post them, but since I was rushed and lacking sleep, I'm not sure I
read them all correctly.  To ensure the legitimacy of the outcome,
I'll need to do a full recount.  I'll have my lawyers contact your
lawyers, and will try to certify the results sometime in April.  I
promise not to leave any hanging chads.

- -d

- --
David Talkington