Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:49:04 +0900
From:      gnn@freebsd.org
To:        net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Tomoyuki Okazaki <okazaki@kick.gr.jp>
Subject:   Camellia Patch for CURRENT IPsec

Hi Folks,

I've been working with Tomoyuki Okazaki of NTT on integrating their
Camellia encryption code into CURRENT.  I have tested the patch, which
you can find at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gnn/diff-20070320.gz

against HEAD as of the last couple of days, and it builds and runs
without problems.  I have NOT done extensive testing, just basic tests
with src/tools/regression/ipsec/ipsec*.t, which I have updated to test
both Camellia and AES.

I would like to commit Camellia to HEAD in the next few days but I
would also like to hear from people about this code.

Best,
George