Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 21:44:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Colin <cwass99@home.com>
To:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Follow up to GIMP/XFree86

     I am a little confused...I went looking for the core file from WindowMaker
to find out what happened when I ran GIMP and it wasn't there.  AFAIK, a SIG 11
will write a core file and there's nothing I can do to change this.  Or is
there some way to disable that?  Or rename the core file when it get's created?
 I certainly didn't intend this, but I've been known to do stranger things
quite by accident.
     Also, I figured I would recreate the process and see where my core file
went... ran the GIMP and the silly thing didn't trash WindowMaker this time.  I
really hate trying to track these things down.  I'm open to ideas.

Cheers,
Colin

E-Mail: Colin <cwass99@home.com>