Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Oleszkiewicz <davido@labrador.dhs.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   make clean of /usr/ports

I haven't been that good at running make clean after installing my ports
and could like to clean things up now.  I tried running make clean at the
top of the ports tree and it works, it just keeps recursing on
everyones dependencies so ports like autoconf get make clean'ed  a
real lot.  Is there a way to tell the Make to ignore the dependencies.  I
couldn't figure one out from looking at the Make files.

Please cc this address as I am not subscribed to the list.